Hey Hey Zamurai Warriors,
I’m back again with another great interview for you. Today, I had the pleasure of speaking with the KING of Interactive Videos, Ray Lane.
Ray Lane is one of the most creative YouTube Marketers I know. He’s the KING of interactive videos in my book. If you have any interest in learning the best tools to use to make professional videos or want to learn how to offer video marketing services to local businesses, this video will ROCK your socks off!
And Yes my hair is all jacked up in the video, what’s new 🙂
The Best Tools For Video Creation And Beyond
Resources Mentioned in The Video:
1. YouTube Interactive – Ray Lanes Awesome Course and Graphics Pack to take full advantage of YouTube’s Call To Action Overlay Feature. Ray has seen up to a 30% bump in conversions.
2. Kodak Zi8 Camera – Very Inexpensive Camera that shoots high quality video and has a mic port.
Biggest Takeaways From Ray’s Interview:
1. Charge what you feel you are worth. Don’t be known as the “cheap guy”.
2. It’s always easier to come down in price than go up in price.
3. Audio is more important than visual. If you have a visually crappy video but your audio is great people will watch it more than a nice visual video with crappy audio.
4. Just MAKE A VIDEO ALREADY! Just because we talk about some cool gadgets that you can use to make better videos, don’t let that stop you if you can’t buy those now. When I started I used what I had,which was the built in microphone from my computer. It wasn’t until this year that I finally decided to upgrade my Mic.
To Your Success,
P.S. If you found this interview helpful, why not give it a thumbs up